Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pzizz iPod blog

Let me just say that the Pzizz module works pretty darn well after being converted to MP3 and transfered to my Treo. I can fit plenty of unique Pzizz programs, and load them onto my SD Card so I don't have to worry about syncing the device, and could even use it on a trip away from the computer. YAY!

OK. I'm ready for bed. I go to my room, plug the Treo (via its adaptor) into the input on my Stereo, switch the Stereo to "line in," select the playlist with the sleep nap, push "play," turn off the lights and get in bed.

As the Pzizz module kicks in, the voice comes on, guiding me to go through my normal ritual (it's good to have one, it says), and I do.

And then it's morning and I've had the best damn sleep in a LONG TIME. Seriously. Even with the neighbors' dog barking outside my window and the creepy noises that infest this house, I conk out so quickly it's like the monster under the bed gassed me.

Definitely, if oyu have any trouble getting to sleep any time, TRY PZIZZ!!

No comments: