Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pzizz iPod Blog

I'm posting this from my dashboard widget within Mac OS X 10.4 (Well, no, I wrote this there but it had trouble accessing th eblog feed, and so i copied it into safari (web browser)).

Not because I'm snooty, but because I have to actually perform this task before I can believe in the program. Still no spell check, dang!

Well, after 2 AM AND I'M STILL AWAKE. I have no reason why, since I was yawning all day. There's a great program I used to have on the PC that did a grammar check on things I typed. Teachers liked me more then.

Or maybe they just like me because I was quiet and naive. Now, I'm obnoxious and desperately trying to be naive. I wasn't ever trying before, I was such a cynical bastard kid. Someone would say, "look at the rainbow, make a wish!"

I'd grin, silently, waiting for someone to break the (what I felt was awkward) silence, thinking to myself, "Stupid Leprechaun. Such a greedy goddamn bastard. Give some of that coin to the poor, OK? Let people eat something other than tooth-rot sugar charms!" I've always had bad teeth. And anxiety, come to think of it.

But for some reason, people mistook my embarrassed angry silence as being quiet and naive. Or that's what they told me anyway.

Anyhoo, I've tried Pzizz once now, completely, and a couple times incompletely, so I'm gonna write about it, and then I 'm gonna use it again. And sleep a couple hours.

Using Pzizz for the first time.
OK. So After getting this program in trial mode (in anticipation due to the CollaboZOT, MyzteryZOT, and BlogZOT), I listened to the Energizer module in my office. Sitting in my uncomfortable chair trying to relax. I didn't complete the module either time, so the end result was that I was stuck in "drugged out sleepy" mode.

The third time, my fiance tried it, at my behest, and we got a little further in the program before we were distracted and started talking about the situation. Possibly, we should have shortened the module (you CAN adjust nearly everything about the program).

So my Fiance and I were there, in my office, talking about what to do next and listening to the music, when the "cue" ending the Energizer module came on. HOLY FREEBY JEEPERS IZ BIT!

THAT SCARED THE ***** OUT OF US.

And we had energy to clean the house.

No comments: