Saturday, August 26, 2006

PayPerPost is a Revolution in Consumer-Genreated Advertising!

I Digg this.

Part of what i like about PayPerPost, is that it represents guaranteed income.

Unlike every other ad program out there for bloggers at my level and slightly above, PayPerPost provides a sure-fire way to make money blogging. The referral system, the ad syndicates, all require that you, the reader, click on their dad in order for me to see a penny.

While I'm getting started, finding my particular territory, hooking up with a system such as PayPerPost gives me an incentive to keep blogging, keep creating ever more interesting posts for you to enjoy.

By the way, I was compensated for writing about this topic through PayPerPost.com and am being compensated for my words. Check it out if you blog, and mention me: ellisbean AT earthlink.net

No comments: