Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear Senate Majority Leader scareydoodle

Sen. Frist,

I apologize for taking so long to post this memo. I've been busy doing what I can to prevent covert officials from doing their jobs and discovering a truth that disagrees with us. Your welcome in advance.

I'm writing in response to your recent petition request regarding the Flag Burning Amendment.Please allow me to send you my sincere condolences for your failur to push through your agenda.

You say you pushed this amendment because you don't think the flag should be desecrated, and not because you hate the first amendment. Therefore, it is most important that you address, or re-address explicitly, the flag desecration statutes already on the books. Specifically: U.S. Code, title 4, Chapter One. We'd hate to have a bloated Government rife with duplications, wouldn't we? Think how many Departments of Homeland Security would have to be created just to sort through the different laws pertaining to the flag!

You should also stand tall, and tell the President he did indeed descrate the flag, and YOU WON'T STAND FOR FLAG DESECRATION:


  • We impeached Clinton for a stain on a dress.

  • We must send the proper message to America:

  • The FLAG, symbol of our great nation, is greater than a mere dress.

  • IF President Bush has stained the flag, we must tell him what "is" is!!!

Also, in an unrelated matter, I know that you are a supporter of open markets and not a fascist, so I know I don't need to worry about your support for Net Neutrality. You do support Net Neutrality, don't you?

Oh and before I go, please stop the Lie-and-Die rhetoric. I know it's a great piece of TP to say that the War in Iraq is not strenghtening the terorrists. As a USAA member, I am deeply offended by your ignorance regarding war, and must ask you to refrain from lying.

That would go a long ways toward allowing our soldiers to stop dying.

No comments: